|BUS RULES AND GUIDELINES|
| In an effort to ensure a safe and orderly bus ride for each child; the following rules will be enforced. We would appreciate your help in discussing these rules with your child. You may call the office if you have any questions or concerns. The rules are as follows:
1. All bus riders must obey the bus driver.
2. Fighting or scuffling is not allowed. All bus riders will conduct themselves in a courteous and
3. Profane or other inappropriate language will not be tolerated.
4. Smoking and/or the use of tobacco are not allowed.
5. Bus riders need to remain properly seated at all times. Bus drivers may assign seats if necessary.
6. Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
7. Throwing items, either on the bus or out the window, is not allowed.
8. Tampering with bus equipment or damaging property is not allowed.
9. Bus riders will follow the bus schedule. Be on time.
10. Eating and/or drinking are not allowed.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in disciplinary action being taken. The consequences of breaking bus rules are as follows:
1st Offense: Disciplinary report will be issued by the bus driver. Student will visit with a Principal and a note will be sent home to be signed and returned to the Principal. This will be a warning (except in severe instances
2nd Offense: In addition to the above actions, a three-day suspension from bus riding privileges with be assigned.
3rd Offense: In addition to the actions listed under 1st offense, a ten day suspension from bus riding privileges with be assigned.
4th Offense: In addition to the actions listed under 1st offense, the student may be suspended from bus riding privileges for
the remainder of the year.
I have read and discussed the bus rules and consequences with my child.
Parent Signature Date
I have read and discussed the bus rules and consequences with my parent/guardian.
Student Signature Date
Teacher’s Name Rm. #